Hello from the other side of the monitor

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who would you vote for President of the United States?

• Total voters
Credits
Happy to introduce myself, my name is Henry. I'm born and raised in Queens, NY. I've started playing Counter Strike since 1.5. At the time, I didn't have my own PC at home to play so I would play with my friends at LAN centers. We had a few around the neighborhood where I live. Many people knew about Counter Strike as one of the greatest first person shooter games.

The best moment I had would be spending hours playing Counter Strike with friends till the sun comes up. The latest I could possibly remember would be 7 am, when my mom would wake up for work. I've been caught a few times staying up till late and would get yelled at. I would sleep in until 3-4 in the afternoon. Go out and play handball at the park and come back to play again. It was a routine we all followed day after day until we started growing up. Going to college and receiving degrees changed our lifestyles. Today my friends and I get together ever so often and play a few games together before we go to bed. We play till late once in a while if we don't have to go to work the next day. Other days would be ever other day when we didn't have our "adult" lives to attend to.

I'm laughing out loud as I made it seem as if I'm really old, but I'm not. I'll always be a kid at heart in my opinion, but can be serious. When it's time to get down to business and my work is on the line. When I think about that I look back at how much has changed from 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years ago. I would have never expected myself to be in the position I am at today. Enjoy life to the fullest because you only have one. Work hard and be passionate about what you believe in the most. Last but not least, be goofy!

Thanks for the opportunity to write out an introduction. Now let's get some head shots!

Credits
Hey Henry! Welcome to the forums:) Hope ya enjoy the stay

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom