Hey I'm MinX :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey, my name is Ethan and I've been playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive since 2014 and Counter-Strike since 2012. I've been in the community for a long time and I'm just looking for a server I can dedicate my time to since matchmaking is pretty bad atm. I've recently joined DMFrenzys 1v1 servers and I don't think I've had this much fun playing CS in a long time! You guys are great and the admins are very kind an fair. :D I've been admin in a couple servers like HC Surf almost a year ago and I know how to be assertive but fair! :) Anyways I know ill have a blast in your guys' servers and I guarantee everyone else will too!! :D

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
SERVER VIP
Credits
I also GFX and video editing haha^

Comment
Credits
Hey there MinX!

Welcome to the Fourms!
We're all glad you like the servers.

If you ever have any questions, Please feel free to PM Me or any staff member, and we'd be glad to help you.

GLHF

Comment
Credits
Hello Minx, will you ever teach me how to curve the bullet? Or teach me how you wield your knife like a sword? Please make me a good player like you.

Comment
Credits
do you have any other activieties in your free time besidesplaying cs? : D

Comment
Credits
Hey, my name is Ethan and I've been playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive since 2014 and Counter-Strike since 2012. I've been in the community for a long time and I'm just looking for a server I can dedicate my time to since matchmaking is pretty bad atm. I've recently joined DMFrenzys 1v1 servers and I don't think I've had this much fun playing CS in a long time! You guys are great and the admins are very kind an fair. :D I've been admin in a couple servers like HC Surf almost a year ago and I know how to be assertive but fair! :) Anyways I know ill have a blast in your guys' servers and I guarantee everyone else will too!! :D
welcome bro ;D

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom