Fixed More retakes...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
The retakes server is doing amazing.

I'm thinking about adding two more. One being dust2 only (for me, because I love dust2), and another random map one.

Anybody from our current retakes that wants admin, please let me know. I'm open to map suggestions too.

--------

To do this.. I will be closing the 2nd 1v1 server, and breaking the 22 slots down to 20 (10 x 2 servers).

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Sounds like a plan boss. :D

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
What about more Retake servers?

They do extremely well. They pretty much pay themselves off over the month with ads, which is awesome news!

I might open up a 24/7 dust2 retakes soon.. Maybe a pistol only retakes? Not sure it they exist.

I want to try another one in the UK. They pay the most for ads. The UK server I just opened has already paid itself off in 2 weeks, the rest can go towards another server that hasn't reached its goal for $.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I think opening them is a great idea, it will build the community out which is a plus but also with the fact that they are ALMOST paying for themselves completely it is almost a negotiable increase in price to put more up. It would be nice to get some new admins from the UK Servers so we can be assured they are being run smoothly.

Comment

VenTure

VenTure
Credits
i dont agree with the dust 2 only because when ever we play dust 2 we always RTV no one that plays retakes really likes dust 2 but the Pistol retakes is a great idea would love to play on that

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom