Fixed !store

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Ok guys.. I'd love to add this mod and give it a try. However, there's one thing holding me back from installing.

The LACK of .BZ2 files.

WTF does .bz2 mean?? Basically it's like a .zip file but it's what the servers use for a fast dl. Without the .bz2 file for every file, there wont be no fast dl. I don't want to use it if it'll download every file slowly.

Once I'm able to find the fast downloads for it (the .bz2 extensions for every file, and there's a lot of them) then I can use it.

Now obviously a lot of people use this mod so the downloads are somewhere, it's a matter of finding them.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Great news.. I found the program to mass zip files as a .bz2.

I'll be working on testing out the store in the 1v1 server. I'm hoping to test this within the hour.

Please feel free to test this out. I have never used it before so I really have no idea what configuration I'll be using. It'll be a test, so don't get all angry if I screw something up hahaha.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Does this plugin work with the !ws and !knife? I guess you dont buy them in the !store eh?

We will continue to use !ws and !knife like we normally woiuld?

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I've bought a few things and have noticed no changes.. if someone with experience using this could try it out for me and report back lol that would be great.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
OMG FINALLY!!!! Hours later, and I finally got this shit working 100%.

I have now a pet chicken that follows me around haha.. pretty cool.

Had to bz2 over 1,000 files. Then there was a lot of issues with them being in the wrong spot.

Long storty short, it's fully working now.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
If you guys are on another server and notice something cool that you really like and would like to see here, then please post the ip and ill check into it :)

I must say, the 1v1 server is pretty sweet now. I might add the "connect announce" plugin. This will play a special sound wave whenever a admin joins the server. Admins only for now. I might do VIPs in the future. This sound wave would be short.

Comment
Credits
Maybe just staff since having every VIP joining and that sound would go off could get pretty annoying

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I don't think we will have very many VIP people. The sound for them would also be shorter, less time for the sound wave.

But a VIP member would be a donator. They should get something. I don't think many will donate anyways. Hopefully I'm wrong lol. I will def. setup a vip section on the server though. Any extra $ we bring in will just insure the server will be up and running that much longer! Everything helps.

Last edited:
Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I'm also thinking of adding Gloves to the store. It requires more customizing on my end. Once I figure it out, I'll let you guys know.

Comment
Credits
I am really looking forward to the gloves! I'm a big cloud 9 fan so hopefully their gloves are added :)

Comment
Credits
The cloud 9 gloves were added first but they look like dirt compared to my ibp gloves >=3

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I will work on the player skins within the next week... I'm pretty burnt out from everything I did over Friday & the weekend!

I just don't want to see a single line of code atm lol.

Comment
Credits
Hey feel free to give me console, I'll do some work lol

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom