Stream Tab

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Hi all, we have added the ability to watch and show your stream from this site! You'll notice the "Streams" tab up top and if you click that you can view the streams of different DMFrenzy members! Feel free to add your own and watch anyone who is online!

Adding your stream:

1) Click the "Submit Channel button" on the top bar of the Streams page.
x8A8SbS.png

2) Enter your twitch URL (http://twitch.tv/USERNAME
619ef5dbec.jpg

3) Wait for your channel to be approved!
4) You're all set!

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
What is this twitch stuff? I've been tempted to try it out sometime. Maybe I'll give it a go one time with Jess and I playing lol.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Twitch is a live streaming service that allows you to live stream your game to anyone that wants to watch. Most "Streamers" set up methods for donations and make some money off it (this is larger streamers, small streamers will almost never make much if anything off it and only do it as a hobby.) Larger streamers get 5k+ people watching at almost all times and have subscribe buttons which allows people to subscribe to the channel for 5.99 and a portion of that goes to twitch and the rest to the streamer. Partnered streamers can run ads and generate revenue that way as well. Like I said, you have to be big to make any money off it, people like me just do it for fun and because it gives us a way to go back and rewatch moments of our games.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom