Fixed 7v4's

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Just lettting you guys know that I'm aware of this issue! I'm going to make a post to the author soon regarding the bug.

If you guys notice anymore issues please let me know.. I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't seem to change the map? Sometimes it does though. Anybody else experience this?

Untitled.

Credits
yes...for the 7v4 It's pretty rare, When it happend to me I think it was the pressure of alot of people joining together..not sure.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Ok guys... Lets try this!

I'm going to put the slot count down to 10. Hopefully we wont get no 6v4's! Let me know if you do!

Remember. All admins have a reserved spot. Type connect IP:pORT into console to activate it!

You can't click "join" when the game is FULL and expect to be able to join.

You must type it out into your console!

Danial, if you could please test the german retakes for me - test the reserved slot please!

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

As far as I'm aware this issue is really rare, I've seen it on a few of the less trafficked retakes in the US on occasion but a server restart usually fixed it in the past. Not sure if this is a new issue or the same one as before, but it's not a very big issue just in case you were uninformed.

Comment
Credits
Ok guys... Lets try this!

I'm going to put the slot count down to 10. Hopefully we wont get no 6v4's! Let me know if you do!

Remember. All admins have a reserved spot. Type connect IP:pORT into console to activate it!

You can't click "join" when the game is FULL and expect to be able to join.

You must type it out into your console!

Danial, if you could please test the german retakes for me - test the reserved slot please!

Will do:) I've always typed connect "ip" and its worked! Will try again and reinform ya

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom