Admin application changes

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
As stated previously this week, we will be spending time going through staff applications very soon. Please know that we are constantly evaluating people and drawing impressions on them. We want to ensure that our staff team will be the best and most equipt staff team available. Starting after we clear out these applications we are going to make a change to the application process. We are going to change it to a minimum of 30 days registered on the forums before applying for staff. Why are we doing this? Simply put, right now there are a lot of people who make an account, make a half-hearted attempt at an introduction and then a very quick application for staff. These people often times don't even come back to view the forums. Our goal is to speed up the time it takes us to approve applications, if we know someone has waited 30 days to apply and we have seen the active during that 30 days we can make a decision faster. Currently, we let applications sit open so we can have some time to get to know the people applying. By changing it and making people wait we hope we can get to know our members better before they apply and weed out some of the candidates who may not be fit for this job.

Thank you.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Sounds good! I’ll see if I can change it to 30 days as a member before you can post an admin app!

Comment
Credits
This makes complete sense, and is a really good change.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Nice job... I'm really liking this form addon LOL

Comment

Deaglan

SERVER VIP
Credits
This makes perfect sense to me. Good stuff!

Comment
Credits
I would like this but theres no point because im banned from ever applying again so

Comment
Credits
As stated previously this week, we will be spending time going through staff applications very soon. Please know that we are constantly evaluating people and drawing impressions on them. We want to ensure that our staff team will be the best and most equipt staff team available. Starting after we clear out these applications we are going to make a change to the application process. We are going to change it to a minimum of 30 days registered on the forums before applying for staff. Why are we doing this? Simply put, right now there are a lot of people who make an account, make a half-hearted attempt at an introduction and then a very quick application for staff. These people often times don't even come back to view the forums. Our goal is to speed up the time it takes us to approve applications, if we know someone has waited 30 days to apply and we have seen the active during that 30 days we can make a decision faster. Currently, we let applications sit open so we can have some time to get to know the people applying. By changing it and making people wait we hope we can get to know our members better before they apply and weed out some of the candidates who may not be fit for this job.

Thank you.
how do i apply?

Comment
Credits
how do i apply?

@calebv67

First make an introduction post HERE.

Then after 30 days you can apply HERE.

In this 30 day period between the two posts it is important to make yourself known within the community. Stay active, join our discord HERE, and get to know other members (including staff) in DMFrenzy!

If you have any other questions feel free to PM either me or another member of the staff team.

Comment
Credits
@calebv67

First make an introduction post HERE.

Then after 30 days you can apply HERE.

In this 30 day period between the two posts it is important to make yourself known within the community. Stay active, join our discord HERE, and get to know other members (including staff) in DMFrenzy!

If you have any other questions feel free to PM either me or another member of the staff team.
On point ?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom