Auto Bhop

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I think it’s abit over powered on retakes, because things like long flanks or bhoping to rush site and dodge awpers.

My suggestion
———————
Maybe bump up the price abit? Or remove it entirely?
Edit: also makes being an admin harder because we can’t use bhop as an indicator of cheating.

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
I am all for removing the B-Hop plugin. It puts other players at a competitive disadvantage including myself because other players have spent more time, so they have the credits. Plus, like @Kara stated, its overpowered. You can easily doge bullets and push sites faster which puts that person at a competitive advantage over people.

Now, maybe it can be only for
admins, only when we do special events for in the future. But for now I think it should be removed. It will create more of a balanced and fair environment for the new players and even the OG players.

As always, :D

Comment
Credits
We played on the servers for days to get it, how will the compensation be? : ddd

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I don't see a point in removing bhop completely - it wont happen.

Best case, I'll remove it from some servers.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I am not against the Bhop plugin, sure I'll never use it but I think it gives players something to work towards, a lot of players come back just to be able to get bhops and play retakes with them.

Comment
Credits
You have to play alot.. What is it on retakes 4k, 6k? I haven't ran into anyone with it yet.
I have auto hop on 1v1 and I still lose alot, doesn't seem to give me any advantage in 1v1's but yes it is a different scenario in retakes!

I'm fine with it currently, but that's just my opinion.

Comment
Credits
I'm for keeping it. The speed is capped at 300, so you can't hit insane speeds with it. You also can't shoot accurately while moving, giving the other team an advantage if you overuse it. I think it's a decent balance between a good reward for playing on the servers often and not being too overpowered.

On 1v1s, as laytonu mentioned it doesn't give any advantage (except for knife rounds.) In Retakes, unless there's a ton of people shooting the hops always make that loud *thud* noise when you hit the ground. If you're using headphones, you can usually hear people from a mile away.

Edit: Not many know this, but you can also tell if someone's using bhop scripts by listening to the sounds. If someone's using non-server scripts, when they hit the ground after jumping on a flat surface, if it consistently makes the *thud* noise, it's the server scripts. If it consistently does not make that noise and it's the lighter tapping jump sound, it's a script or a cheat of some sort. While I don't think that in itself constitutes a ban, it can be an indication that the person has some other sort of script or cheat, such as wallhack or aimbot. If they're unscrupulous enough to have one, why not the other? This is why having the server bhop script is a good thing, if we didn't have it the cheaters who try to hide their cheats probably wouldn't use blatant scripts. Knowing they bhop hack gives us that extra bit of information on them.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom