Fixed Certain Issues Regarding Some Of The Servers...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I noticed from testing that certain servers have issues regarding perms, recommendations for things or minor details in the config that could be fixed. (I've only tested the perms on the Toronto Server)

Note : I will update this thread if I find other problems etc.

Perm Issues : After testing certain commands I realized that certain perms didn't work :

-!Votekick

-!Voteban

Minor Details :

-There is no head armour on the Toronto DM server (!ws !knife etc.) I tested on server D (QC) and they do.

-(I'm not sure if this is just for me but most of the time my selected knife (!knife) or skins (!ws) won't save.

Recommendations :

- I recommend adding perms for muting for admins as well as calling votes.

-Server Muting perms for admins

-This site might have some useful perms too : https://forums.multiplay.com/counter-strike-series/95604-cs-go-command-list-admin

Last edited:

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I have fixed the votekick issue for the Toronto server. I'll need to go through the rest of the servers and double check them and make sure they work.

The headarmor should be fixed now for the Toronto server. You wont see a different until the map changes. This was my fault, as I had the config file set incorrect. I will double check all of the servers to make sure I didn't make this mistake elsewhere.

For future reference for myself.. here's the fix, found in the deathmatch config file.
"Misc"
{
"armor (chest)" "no"
"armor (full)" "yes"
"zeus" "no"
}

Thanks Dr. Ted!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Also.... -(I'm not sure if this is just for me but most of the time my selected knife (!knife) or skins (!ws) won't save.

The issue.. the deathmatch mod itself, doesn't change the !ws/!knife right plugin. You must respawn to see them.

I use two different versions. If you join another server and notice that the gun menu is different and the gun skins change instantly; the chances are it's running a different deathmatch mod then the prior server.

One is by hebus, which doesn't change the skin right away.

The other is by maximus, which DOES change the skin right away. My plan is to change all of the servers over to this one. However, easier said then done, as it's a lot of work. I will get it done though.

& about the muting perm.. I'm thinking and kind of hoping that it would be included in the "generic FLAG B - Generic admin; required for admins". All admins will be getting this flag B, so I will have to test it out and see. I'm thinking that FLAG B will also give a few smaller things too, such as the perm mute/gag.

Comment
Credits
What I meant was that I'll set skins and they'll all work fine and then I'll play like that for a couple days and some skins will change to random other ones. For example I had an M9 Lore that changed to a ruby about 3 days later and when I had joined instead of having an m9 I had a karambit. Might just be my accounts hacked :p. Not really an issue for me just thought I'd point it out.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I understand now.. lol. Ignore my post.

Does this happen on the one server only? Have you tried using another one of the servers that uses the different deathmatch mod? It could be a issue with the one.

The weapon skins are stored in a sql database file. It saves your choice to a file and restores your skin based on what was saved last... So if you left with a Lore, it should restore that Lore the next time you join... I know I did delete some log files on a few servers. There's a very slight chance it could have been the !ws log file.

Give it a good 3-4 days. Try your best to stay with the same skin. If it stays the same in the time, then I probably deleted a !ws log file. LOL.

I can't see it being a issue with the !ws plugin.

Comment
Credits
Alright no problem I'll test out on the Toronto and Qc servers since I get best connection. Thanks for the help (btw sorry for knifing you on the 1v1 server :/)

Comment
Credits
The Qc One/Server D keeps the skins but didn't save which knife I chose (started with m9 rejoined with a gut) and the Toronto only saved some for some reason.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom