disconnecting from the game and getting banned for it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 16) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
okay, so again. the punishments are reasonable, with the exception of the ban. i leave the game, disconnect entirely, and then i get banned. why? please elaborate.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Already been explained to you in the appeal and when u were bitching in discord. You were banned for trolling, just because u dced then were banned doesnt change the fact that you were trolling. its 2 days get over it

Comment
Credits
makes sense. banned for disconnecting, filled out an appeal, was right in the end of it all, and still didnt get unbanned because of stubbornness. crazy, aint it. bitched in discord after i was given the appeal bullshit. i proved my point in why the ban wasnt legitimate. the offense of me disconnecting wasnt an offense, but im still gonna be banned for it. crazy.

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
Bro it's just 2 days. Calm down my G.

Attachments

• Capturedumbass.JPG
    Capturedumbass.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: god
Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
makes sense. banned for disconnecting, filled out an appeal, was right in the end of it all, and still didnt get unbanned because of stubbornness. crazy, aint it. bitched in discord after i was given the appeal bullshit. i proved my point in why the ban wasnt legitimate. the offense of me disconnecting wasnt an offense, but im still gonna be banned for it. crazy.
Ok, if thats what it takes for you to sleep at night :)

Comment

noah

ADMIN
Credits
why do you say *** so much in your chat logs

edit: why is the word for white sex piss censored on the forums

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom