Giveaways - $, Skins, or ?

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hi guys,

This month is turning out to be good for advertising. The UK servers are helping out A LOT.

I would like to give something back. This would be from this months payout. so it wouldn't be until the 5th of March.

I'm asking this ahead of time to get some ideas. I really have no idea what to do here. Should we have $ prizes via paypal? Should I pickup some skins for you guys to win instead? What is it that you guys would like?

-------------------------

I haven't thought of this yet, but we need to have some sort of tournament for the prizes. What do you guys have in mind? I want this to remain FUN, not serious. Once it comes serious, people get upset and things get crazy.

Please, give me as much details as you guys can.

(PS - Please don't ask me how much "profit" we make. Any profit will be eaten by the fact that I've spent hundreds over MONTHS to get this bad boy started. There wont be any "profit" for a LONG time lol. Anything extra though, I have NP giving back, regardless of how much $ I'm out of my pocket. It doesn't matter how much time or money I put into this though, because without you guys, there is no DMFrenzy.)

Last edited:
Credits
I think skins would be a good idea and you could do a random drawing of names of people who play actively on the servers

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I see so many people advertising skin websites... What exactly do they do? Should I be looking into them for something like this? If I can get more for the same amount of $, why not?

Comment
Credits
OPskins is the only skin website i've actually used so I don't know but I think Frank or Kenny would know more about this

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Most of the sites people advertise now are just luck based sites and they get free credits if people sign up with their affiliate codes... They are almost always rigged and not worth the time of day to check out. OPSkins is for buying and selling skins directly, not gambling or luck just list a skin and buy one.

Comment
Credits
OPSkins - Cheaper than going through steam?
Dont know if you re still asking for help here but yes, opskins usually has skins a lot cheaper then on steam. Also check csgo stash for more info on skins you want to buy (prices, cheaper site)

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
MOST skins are cheaper but not all.

Comment
Credits
OP skins shows you the steam market price and they do discounts on skins so you can buy them for cheaper than the steam market

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom