I did it boys

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Yea, that probably cost us the game lmfao. it was a 2v2 and we could've easily won it, and if we won it they would've been on a save.

Comment
Credits
Yea, that probably cost us the game lmfao. it was a 2v2 and we could've easily won it, and if we won it they would've been on a save.
Yo next time your cap dont pick me you got some bad karma or some shit you always on the losing team

Comment
Credits
What really pissed me off is the fact he went on later to say it was an accident.

Comment
Credits
And yea, I don't plan on being cap anymore, clearly weather im cap or not, with the best or worst players I still lose.

Comment
Credits
Yea he said it was an accident in chat like wtf lmaooo that shit almost made me ban him from 10-mans lol

Comment
Credits
No, he said it dead serious lmao, they asked if it was an accident and he said yea an accident

Comment
Credits
Yea I know LOL he literally flicked to me and stared at me and hit mouse1.. that's not an accident.

Comment
Credits
Yea I know LOL he literally flicked to me and stared at me and hit mouse1.. that's not an accident.
I just hate it when people take it way to serious and start blaming people like I don't make calls sometimes and I can see that would be frustrating, but for sitting in a position or some shit and people get mad thats whats annoying

Comment
Credits
Yea legit I was standing there and he's peeking with the AWP and cause I'm not peeking because he's peeking he flicks and shoots me... wow

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
This whole convo is a DM convo. Pls stop spamming the forums with a conversation not even relating to the post.

Comment
Credits
Yea legit I was standing there and he's peeking with the AWP and cause I'm not peeking because he's peeking he flicks and shoots me... wow
Ya idk people need to chill out its just a 10 man im just trying to practice and have some fun and im sure everyone else is to.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom