I was hacked

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello, some of you guys know me, I am Spotify, recently my Steam, my gmail, my twitter, and my instagram were hacked, I was able to retrieve my twitter and instagram back within minutes but my Steam I couldn't since I never put my phone number on the account (well I did at one point but had to remove it because I got a new number and forgot about it). I got my account back around an hour later and when I go on it this was the end result.
zMP6ZhD.png

DW7fE0K.png

Now, obviously as you can read it says "1 VAC ban on record". As soon as I saw this message I was completely shocked because I know for a fact I have never cheated, never exploited, never had a cheating software on my computer. I have done my best to keep my computer clean and free from anything that could cause a VAC ban, I don't even have Cheat Engine installed. In fact, I have the FACEIT Anti Cheat and ESEA Anti Cheat running constantly (FACEIT doesn't let you inject at all, even if you are not on their servers, same as ESEA). When I was trying to get back my steam account I kept trying every single password I could remember, I tried them all and none worked, after an hour later I decided to try again and it worked. I see the ban message, I don't know how they could get the account banned so fast, maybe the had cheat engine open and got into a game, idk, I do know cheat engine can have your account banned instantly even if it isn't attached to the CS:GO process. The weird part of this particular ban is that I can still play MM games and play deathmatch, casual, etc. I just cannot join any community server.
jL6Qi3Q.png

BWcRlSs.png

UPCkKjZ.jpg

I don't know how the hell this could even work, I thought my account was done for.
I checked my game stats with the new GDPR system and it said that my account ban was expiring on the 23rd of May, 2018. Now, if you look at the date it is the 29th of May, 2018. I don't understand what is going on anymore, I don't know why I was targeted, sure I have made some people mad in the past but like, why?
blWpI3l.png

Some of you guys might be ignorant and say "SHUT UP, YOU WERE CHEATING!" but, no, I wasn't. I don't see the point in cheating, I don't like it, that is why I stopped playing mm because of the cheaters, that is why I went to ESEA and FaceIT. I don't know if anyone is honestly disappointed of me but what can I say? I honestly was not cheating and got all my shit banned, idk what to do.

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
The problem I have is this, you say you were able to play after your ban but you show no info to prove that is from the same account. If I look up the SteamID you applied for admin with, STEAM_0:1:437530452, that account is banned and is the "HACKED BY XANE" account. But if I go to the vanity URL that was associated with the account before "spotify-" it comes to a new account which I presume is yours. So all I'm saying is your "proof" you can still play isn't valid IMO because you don't show what account it is on. Also if you have a VAC/Game Ban for CS:GO you can't play on VAC secured servers.

I don't know just doesn't all add up. I can't say if you were cheating or not but I can say that account is banned and there is no way you played on VAC secured servers with the ban.

GL :)

Comment
Credits
The problem I have is this, you say you were able to play after your ban but you show no info to prove that is from the same account. If I look up the SteamID you applied for admin with, STEAM_0:1:437530452, that account is banned and is the "HACKED BY XANE" account. But if I go to the vanity URL that was associated with the account before "spotify-" it comes to a new account which I presume is yours. So all I'm saying is your "proof" you can still play isn't valid IMO because you don't show what account it is on. Also if you have a VAC/Game Ban for CS:GO you can't play on VAC secured servers.

I don't know just doesn't all add up. I can't say if you were cheating or not but I can say that account is banned and there is no way you played on VAC secured servers with the ban.

GL :)
I forgot to mention that when it changed the date on the ban (GDPR) it ended up giving me the message in game. It took around 1 hour for the message to show up. I know i can't play on vac secure servers and yes, the new account is mine, have to completely remake it now ?

Comment
Credits
I feel sorry for you man , i got once hacked on my leauge of legends account aswell , it isnt the best feeling tho , but u will get threw it man im sure.

Comment
Credits
That sucks man, did you have mobile authenticator linked to your account?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom