Please Give A Warm Welcome To, Koji!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I know that I came on the server and immediately complained (not a very good first impression), but a little introduction to me and my time with the servers.

I've been playing on these servers for a while now, and I can say, for the most part, it was a good time. Very community driven and overall is a nice place to practice and hang out.

To start us off, I have a huge love for CS:GO and its community. I've been playing now for over 3000 hours total and I rank DMG in match-making. I am currently a Sophmore, here in California. I have a decent amount of experience with computer programming and engineering, nothing too special. I know HTML, Java, Javascript, and CSS, still learning from my older brother and my dad and I hope to one day making a living either coding or filming and editing. Yes, actual name is Koji (a question I get a lot) and no I am not the creator of Zelda. Most of my day is either on or off the computer, shifting between skating, filming, editing films, and playing on the computer. Somethings I am very talented at are skating, dancing, singing, playing instruments, and managing time. If ever needed I could always be of help to this community, I love this community, and you can trust in me when I say that I'm on CS:GO at LEAST once a week. Well, that was a little about me, thanks for your time.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to our community :)and I’m glad you, for the most part, are enjoying your stay :D If you ever want to play just add me on steam and/or discord

Comment

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
Well Hello Koji, First off welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here, please pm me or another admin with any issue! We would love to help!

I hope to put this incident behind us and move forwards!

Regards - Reid

Comment
Credits
@R31D Hey, after this incident, is solved, I wont have a problem putting it in the past

I hope we get to know each other more and become better as a community.

Love ;) - Koji

Comment
Credits
Hello Koji. As we met before yesterday in the 1v1 server I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums, discord, and the servers. And as Peachy said, add me on steam and/or discord if you wanna play. :)

Comment
Credits
Hey Koji. Nice to see a turn around from the other day, you really seem like a good guy and someone that will fit right in to the community.

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the forums Koji!

If you ever have any questions or issues, Feel free to PM myself or any other staff member and we'd be happy to help!
Other than that, On behalf of the Staff team, welcome to the community! ~Loyal

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Just pretend that I typed in what the other admins have already said :p

In all seriousness, welcome to the community. I look forward to getting to know you!

Comment
Credits
I can't tag all of you, but thanks for the heart-warming welcome. I'll surely be enjoying my time here. So if you see this know that I already love you guys <3.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom