Preferred Voice Client

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which voice client do YOU prefer?

• Curse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Explain it in your comment

• Total voters
Credits
Vote on your preferred choice of voice client!
Also leave a comment on why you chose what you chose.

Just doing this to maybe prove someone wrong ;) and to see what the Dm Frenzy community prefers.
(Skype users; other than video call, ur only gonna get ddosed)

Credits
I prefer Discord over any client:

1. Completely free, anyone can create a server for $0
2. User-friendly interface, The discord UI is extremely simple and easy to pick up on. There is not much frustration and hassle when using discord.
3. Amazing sound and servers, - comparing the sound during a skype call and a discord call is WAY different in a good way.

And these are just some on the reasons why I prefer discord over any other voice chat client. Although I would like to see why other people would like other client

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Teamspeak is free besides the person hosting the server AKA me and I don't care as I pay $5 for 512 slots and 2 servers. Teamspeak has a very nice permissions system with lots of flexibility. Teamspeak has lots of voice codecs for making voice as clear as you want or shitty as you want. The other nice things include, custom groups, channels and client permissions systems. Years of development makes it nice and stable. Plugins coded in lua add tons of customized features and serverQuery is sweet.

Comment
Credits
Teamspeak is free besides the person hosting the server AKA me and I don't care as I pay $5 for 512 slots and 2 servers. Teamspeak has a very nice permissions system with lots of flexibility. Teamspeak has lots of voice codecs for making voice as clear as you want or shitty as you want. The other nice things include, custom groups, channels and client permissions systems. Years of development makes it nice and stable. Plugins coded in lua add tons of customized features and serverQuery is sweet.

I agree with ToxicFrank, especially if the payment is not a problem.
@SubKan I haven't tried the one you said, so I dont really know

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
So I use both TeamSpeak and Discord and to be honest with you for voice communication I prefer TeamSpeak. I use Discord more as a chat client than a voice client. So my preference is TeamSpeak when it comes down to using it for voice communication. It has a long history of being a very good system. If you know how to code you can customize both, but because of the age of TeamSpeak you are more likely to find what you want already made by someone else. As far as the "cost" of TeamSpeak goes, Frank already pays for teamspeak every month and has split a virtual server off of the Non-Profit license that he holds. So they are both "free" for DMFrenzy to use.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom