Quick reminder for admins!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hi guys!

Just a quick reminder.. I require that all of the admins add my other steam account. This other account is used for the /call plugin. If you don't add this other account, you cannot receive any calls!

Please add: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dmfrenzycom/

Thank You!

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I went ahead and sent out 8 new invitations to our newest admins!

Please accept it :)

-------------------------------------

I've gone and updated all servers to include EVERYONE on the roster page!

-------------------------------------

Comment
Credits
Wait so this sends us a steam message with someone sending a /call? If so that's awesome!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Wait so this sends us a steam message with someone sending a /call? If so that's awesome!

Correct! You think it's awesome for now, haha. You'll see the insane amount of calls that come in!

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Yea, it seems like a really cool idea.... then you get access..... and you NEVER want to sign into steam or look at your phone........... it makes me sad inside.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
There are other methods of altering staff too such as SQL where a custom web panel can be built for admins so we can see how many times people have been reported and what for. I think that could be cool if we installed the SQL module and built a custom panel around it. It's another project for Kenny and I unless Kenny has too many projects, plus we would be more than happy to allow any other members of DMF to help if they are new to web development or just want some experience.

The other cool aspect to the call admin plugin is the TS3 plugin, if we could get the admins to use the TeamSpeak it could work pretty well. I also think it would help if people knew they can hop into the teamspeak and talk to an admin if there is one currently on, Kenny and myself can easily have that teamspeak open so that if anyone joins it we can help them. Maybe a server advertisement.

Just my couple of cents.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I'm down to add more projects to my long list of shit lol

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
There's an option to have the reports come right onto the forum! I think it'll post it in a thread or something.. but, I know there's a Xenforo addon for the call admin!

A custom page for it would probably be better though, the forum would be fillllllled with calls lol.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom