Retakes suggestion..

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Now I know not a lot of people here play the UK retakes, but I can still take your opinion on this

Atm in the retakes we have 3 second freezetime for bomb planter, which takes 5seconds (1second to take out c4)
It's honestly not that bad since Soldier did fix it. But there's something that could be better for new players and old ones.
Auto-planting the bomb
I'm not sure how it works fully but I've been to servers where the bomb plants alone or u click left and then it plants automatically ( not sure ) this could help with the T having a disadvantage with hiding like in a 1v1 situation
Also new players or people that forget to plant, that wont be a problem and it wont ruin people's game.

P.S: I could msg soldier personally but whats your opinion? I'd like know..

D

Deleted member 142

Yes! Can't help but agree with this one. Either increase the freezetime, move CT spawns further back or make the bomb plant off of round start. There's a myriad of reasons why.
1. The bomb isn't always planted, AFK players can cause entire rounds to end or people who are simply tabbed out, on occasion there's the off round where the player doesn't even realize he has the bomb at all.
2. There are spots on maps where if you don't plant the bomb, the second you spawn in with the freezetime still rolling, you will be killed before being able to move from the position to planted. This can be seen on Overpass, where a flanking player spawned in connector can get up it, peek short, and kill you planting on the bombsite--on Mirage, when you plant next to triple for CAT and Main, which has total exposure to short.
3. It makes everything more convenient, it allows for faster gameplay, the moving of map to map and more time spent playing the game and less time spent holding the "use button" on your keyboard.

No objections here! :D

Comment
Credits
Yes fully agreed. Soldier made the freezetime 3 seconds, it's quite good but not convenient if someone is afk a little. Even if AFK it wont cause problems for the T players. Another example is Mirage, the CT is short take's a quick prefire shot especially for slow planters. I think the spawns are fine though in the UK Servers. Just adding this idea could help a ton, some people get pissed when they die quickly and then say "shit sv" just because of something so small.

P.S: when On dust2 1v1 or 1v2, the T always plants Under window to the left (right of the door) so literally people can rush and shoot, u will be planted but little time of taking position. It will practically fix any situation

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom