Rules Panel

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I was thinking that possibly adding a rules panel that is identical to the voting panel but instead shows rules would be quite effective especially if its posted as soon as you join the server.

Credits
Of course, it's a good idea duh, I made the suggestion! :D

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Here’s our options... https://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php?cat=0&mod=-1&title=&author=&description=Rules&search=1

As long as one of these mods still work then we are golden. I’m with my kids right now so I won’t be doing server work until tomorrow.

Feel free to browse some of those plugins though.. if someone could maybe point me in the direction of one that’s possibly working, that would be great and would save me time lol. (By viewing the comments towards the end on the plugin thread you can pretty well see how the plugin is doing.)

I think it would be best if the plugin displayed a message right away, first thing, with the rules. Then, if a user wishes to view them again, they can type a command like !rules.. this all depends on if the plugin has this built in.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Used a different one I believe...

New server rules posted as a test!!!! Join 103.214.111.196:27035 and tell me what you think! Typing in !rules will bring up the list as well.. it should be there when you first join!!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I'll work on fine tuning the wording tomorrow before it gets pushed to the servers if it passes.

Attachments

• rules.jpg
    rules.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom