school experience

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
There is alot of things happining in school , some bad and good stuff , but my problems were allways my teachers , for example my maths teacher from last year , always exposed me on the blackboard , she looked at me and told me that i need to make some exercises on the blackboard and she would give me a grade for it . ( i got 4 f´s in a row in 1 year) XD. I know she clearly didnt like thats why she picked me most of the time , sometimes you just gotta get threw schoo life , eventho when its really hard at some points.

Tell me your anything from your school experiences down below :)).

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
I hate school they don’t teach us how to live real life, no taxes etc. I hope one day we can reform what school is all about, but for now, just gotta yet thru it! - sent from my IPhone

Comment
Credits
I hate school they don’t teach us how to live real life, no taxes etc. I hope one day we can reform what school is all about, but for now, just gotta yet thru it! - sent from my IPhone

thats what iam saying , school will never define your true skills , you can live out your real advantages and the grades will decide about your future life

Comment
Credits
I got through highschool without doing a page of homework. Just kinda bull shitted my way through. Not great grades but I passed.

Comment

shake

SERVER VIP
Credits
In my new class there was this new teacher. 10 min into the class and the teacher already started to dislike me (no idea why but probably cuz of my awsomeness). So what he decided to do was go up to me and more or less shout in my face to work and draw what he drew, but i had drawn what he told me to. I quickly showed him what i had drawn i dont think he really believed in me cuz after i showed him what he wanted to see. So i think he got bad at screamed to the whole class that i hadnt drawn it and at this point he has a mad tone like the tone ur mom has when u dont as she says. So like any normal person i answear back with a bit of a irritation in my voice. And then he gets furious at me, but realizes that he is wrong (what a miracle) and just walks away and havent spoken to him since. but this was yesterday sooo FML

Comment
Credits
In my new class there was this new teacher. 10 min into the class and the teacher already started to dislike me (no idea why but probably cuz of my awsomeness). So what he decided to do was go up to me and more or less shout in my face to work and draw what he drew, but i had drawn what he told me to. I quickly showed him what i had drawn i dont think he really believed in me cuz after i showed him what he wanted to see. So i think he got bad at screamed to the whole class that i hadnt drawn it and at this point he has a mad tone like the tone ur mom has when u dont as she says. So like any normal person i answear back with a bit of a irritation in my voice. And then he gets furious at me, but realizes that he is wrong (what a miracle) and just walks away and havent spoken to him since. but this was yesterday sooo FML

man your art teacher is weird lel

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom