Staff...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I've noticed when I get onto the 1v1 server that staff isn't on that much, and the server is VERY toxic, I think we need more staff members to patrol the server. Obviously I will see some admins on at times but I rarely see them at all this isn't pointed directly at a certain admin this is for the betterment of the server, and I think new admins,or admins that will get on at least 2-3 hours a day to help the server out

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I agree that even when I play I hardly see staff, I just finished class so I will be on more till the end of summer. I am on vacation this week which is why I haven't been on too much but I will start to be more active around the servers starting sunday and monday.

Comment
Credits
I'm not sure if this pertains to everyone, but I have been preparing for finals, so I can't be on as much. Although, from next Friday and onward, I can be online much more often.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Having 10+ servers be properly staffed, isn't an easy task! I'm working on redoing the member/admin process.

Comment
Credits
Having 10+ servers be properly staffed, isn't an easy task! I'm working on redoing the member/admin process.

I'm sorry if I was coming off passive aggressive that wasn't the point sir. All I was trying to say is maybe a 3 week timer for member might be a little bit much because I posted my member app 2 weeks ago, and I haven't been accepted, or declined and I just want to be an admin as soon as possible to help out with this very problem we are having on the servers. I understand the your view on this though; thanks for taking time out of your day to reply to my thread post. :) just a suggestion.

Comment
Credits
I know this forum is from a long time ago but you should ask members applying for admin if they have a flexible schedule/what time will they be on mostly. I think that is a good way to get admins on servers more often even though the admins now are doing a fine job :D

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Although having admins on at all times is important it is not what we are looking for. We want the best staff and if that means they are on concurrently with other admins so be it, quality of staff is most important to us.

Comment
Credits
Frank nailed it. Quality over quantity for sure.

You gotta remember too that schedules are always fluctuating as people live their lives. When someone signs up and has a very flexible schedule to boot, that's great, but that could change at any time.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom