What would YOU like to see?

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hey guys,

I'm curious.. What would you guys like to see us give away???

Skins, VIP access, ETC. Whatever you guys want, please feel free to let me know.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
lol.. Ummm... I can't say anything bad about free boobies.

Do you guys want to see mine? LOL :D:cool:

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Here it is... You guys requested it.

boobs-3.jpg

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Working on the skins part.. It'll be honest.. It's hard to do that part atm. I need to start making some money so the servers pay for itself first lol.

I do have some skins under my account that I was thinking of giving away. I don't have any high value $ skins though.

Comment
Credits
Working on the skins part.. It'll be honest.. It's hard to do that part atm. I need to start making some money so the servers pay for itself first lol.

I do have some skins under my account that I was thinking of giving away. I don't have any high value $ skins though.

VIP Access would be pretty cool, I keep getting kicked out of my nearest server ;(

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Skins are always good and trust me when I say that I know running servers can get REALLY expensive so let me know if you need some skins to get started for giveaways. Give me a list of skins you'd like to giveaway and I'll see what I can do. Probably not going to throw out a Dlore or something like that but Icarus Fell's, Hyper Beasts, Asiimovs and stuff like that I can get you np (freeeeeeeeee).

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
That would be awesome.. I have a few on my account I'll give away - they aren't anything special though haha.

I really wish there was some sort of Deathmatch Tournament Mod.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom