Fixed 1v1 server not working

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Seems to be working when I join today. Could have been a problem with that specific map. Do you recall what map it was on?

Comment
Credits
Seems to be working when I join today. Could have been a problem with that specific map. Do you recall what map it was on?
You are mostlikely right. In retakes particular maps had this problem too, not now though.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
It would have been due to a map! Some don't have enough, or any arenas.

On another note. I've been testing out a new 1v1 server. This would be hosted on our dedicated NY machine.

I've left the store off of this one. I'm still not sure if I will put one on this server, as it seems to be running pretty good. A lot better I find then our other 1v1 server. Which, ill be honest, it seems to be turning into poo poo lately.

If you want to try out this newer 1v1, please feel free. Bookmark: 1vs1.dmfrenzy.com <--- That's all!

Comment
Credits

On another note. I've been testing out a new 1v1 server. This would be hosted on our dedicated NY machine.

I've left the store off of this one. I'm still not sure if I will put one on this server, as it seems to be running pretty good. A lot better I find then our other 1v1 server. Which, ill be honest, it seems to be turning into poo poo lately.

If you want to try out this newer 1v1, please feel free. Bookmark: 1vs1.dmfrenzy.com <--- That's all!

Thank you soldier I think a new 1v1 server would be great I've stopped playing the old server as much due to the toxic people, and they never get muted, so I think maybe a new server would bring it to a lot of new players

Comment
Credits

Also I have a question; I put up a application to be admin, but I didn't know you had to be a member so I applied for member a while bad and I was wondering if you just had to post the member application and wait 3 weeks or post it and be accepted then wait 3 weeks; A reply would be great thanks!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
You must be accepted, then wait up to 3 weeks, it would less time.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom