Changing the site color.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
hey guys,

I've been testing out a new style for the site. Im still testing it out so please let me know if any issues!!

As much as I like the dark style, I was left wondering what a white style would look like! Im going to make it live for everyone to see. It'll now be the default style.

Don't like it? NP! Look down at the bottom left side and look for "Style, or Mega", click it, and select the other Style :)

I'm also thinking of having some sort of ticket system to better handle any problems with the servers or site. This way, I can keep things tracked and slowly work on the issues at hand.

Enjoy.

Credits
hey guys,

I've been testing out a new style for the site. Im still testing it out so please let me know if any issues!!

As much as I like the dark style, I was left wondering what a white style would look like! Im going to make it live for everyone to see. It'll now be the default style.

Don't like it? NP! Look down at the bottom left side and look for "Style, or Mega", click it, and select the other Style :)

I'm also thinking of having some sort of ticket system to better handle any problems with the servers or site. This way, I can keep things tracked and slowly work on the issues at hand.

Enjoy.

Hey dude!,
the coulers and the designe are very nice, but i cant post a Thread at the Admin Application Forum. Maybe you know Why I cant?
Have a nice day

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Because you haven't been a active member for 3 weeks minimum.

Also, the images that scroll on the forum.. it's just up for a demo.. I'm going to use that section for server giveaways and such.. I'll have a image up that explains it all, you can then click that image to go to the contest :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom