Cheaters!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi all,

It concerns that me that the servers, particularly the 1v1 server, runs rampant with cheaters. Right now there are TWO spinbotters in the 1v1 server shooting people through walls and micspamming! This would be great if there was an admin to ban them, but I've said something in the discord report channel and PMed the only online admin, but nothing came of it. Can we get !call back or just get more admins to be on all the time? It's 9:45 on a Friday night right now, but no admins are on. I really just want the quality of the server to improve for everyone.

Thank you!
-turntechGodhead

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
/voteban

I just added it to the server the other day. It requires a vote % of 80%.

If someone is hacking, I’m sure everyone would vote yes.

Comment
Credits
/voteban

I just added it to the server the other day. It requires a vote % of 80%.

If someone is hacking, I’m sure everyone would vote yes.

Sorry for the double post here, but I just went into the 1v1 server and tested (with an admin) that voteban is an admin only command. That still leaves the obvious problem that hackers can't be banned when there aren't any admins online!

Comment
Credits
Sorry for the double post here, but I just went into the 1v1 server and tested (with an admin) that voteban is an admin only command. That still leaves the obvious problem that hackers can't be banned when there aren't any admins online!
EDIT: I tried it later once again and it seemed to work. Not sure why we were having trouble earlier.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom