Down sizing...

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hi guys... I just wanted to quickly give a heads up on what my future plans are for the servers.

I don't plan on running 15 servers first off.

I have plans to cut out atleast 8 servers within the next 30 days. Why you may ask? My deciding factor came down to the fact that I want ALL of my servers to auto update.. I've only found one company that has this. I will be using the servers from NFOServers, as they're the only place that does auto update.

Each server that I close will have a warning message in the server with a new IP to save in replace of that server. My goal is to have 4-5 servers MAX... 2 in Europe, and 2-3 in USA. It costs a lot to run a server. Between $ and time fixing issues. Id rather have 4-5 really good servers, that are running 100% all of the time.

I'm also running ads in every MOTD. Please support us by watching/visiting the page if it interests you! This is a new method I'm trying out. I'm hoping this will help pay for a little bit of the server/site costs.

Any admins on the servers that close, will be able to pick another server to transfer over to!

Last edited:

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
the 1v1 is staying... anything from nfoservers will be staying put.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom