1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Few small changes/updates

Discussion in 'Website / Server News' started by UntitledSoldier, Jan 8, 2018.

By UntitledSoldier on Jan 8, 2018 at 5:36 PM
  1. UntitledSoldier
    Murderous

UntitledSoldier Staff Member [DMF FOUNDER!]

Aug 7, 2016
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Ratings:
    +165
    Admin Post
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I made a few changes to the servers. While they are smaller changes, I'd still like you guys to know.

Changes:
    • Source bans - SB should now be functioning 100%. Admins should have permissions on ALL servers & VIP members should have a reserved slot on ALL servers!

• Country tags - As @HitmanG reported, there was an issue where it was overwriting the tags from the store. This has been fixed.

• !nametag & !nametagcolors - I'm not sure what happen here, but at some point they stopped working. I've updated them and it seems to be working nicely now! Please keep in mind you have to use a skin from !ws for it to work. You can't use your own skin; for it to work you MUST use !ws.

Please view the screenshot to further see what !nametag & !nametagcolors does!
    • All !ws, !knife, !mm, !spray, ETC plugins have been updated to the newest version!
    Enjoy!

Attached Files:

• nt.jpg
      nt.jpg
      File size:
      524.1 KB
      Views:
View Users: View Users

Comments

Discussion in 'Website / Server News' started by UntitledSoldier, Jan 8, 2018.

• View Users: View Users
    1. WTFrank
      WTFrank
      Thank you for fixing these problems! There were a few retake servers that didnt have the !shop commands, did the plugin update fix this problem?
    2. inzane
      inzane
      Awesome update can’t wait to play. Reserved slots are amazing
    3. ex1le
      ex1le
      I don't know if this is just me or not, but my !ws or skin settings are always reset when I rejoin the server, whereas they used to be saved. Another bug (assuming the previous was a bug) was that whenever I respawn, it says I'm using my primary slot. But then, when I mean to shoot, it suddenly glitches out. The AK-47 that I'm holding suddenly turns into a knife, and then I just slash with it instead of shooting with my desired weapon. Please fix!
    4. ex1le
      ex1le
      Just realized there was a section for this. Sorry!
    5. UntitledSoldier
      UntitledSoldier
      Yes, there seems to be an issue.. I worked on it a little today but couldn’t fix it.

I’ll be working on it tomorrow too.

Sorry Guys, hang in there!!
    6. Aevox
      Aevox
      Awesome, thanks! Bug fixes are always appreciated, whether big or small! \m/