1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MeTeoRite, Feb 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. MeTeoRite
    Approved

MeTeoRite

Feb 4, 2018
    Male
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All,

My name is Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher and I've been playing video games since the age of 10. Now that I'm older, I have been able to expression my passion of video games through various communities like this one. I'm hoping to bring a very positive impact to this community, and looking foward to the awesome and exciting people that flourish in this community!

Any Interesting facts?

I play ALL musical instruments and I make music on the side. I'm also trying to brand myself within the musical scene. I also want to pursue a degree in Computer Information Systems, then pursue the Cyber Security field.

I have over 3,500+ hours across all of my accounts on the Counter Strike franchise and I'd love to play more with the memebers of this community!

Thank you again,

Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher

2. inzane
    Badass

inzane Staff Member [SERVER ADMIN] [DMF SERVER VIP!]

Dec 4, 2017
    Male
    Student
    USA
    Ratings:
    +15
    Welcome to the community! 3,500 hours is impressive as I have around 3,000 hours and know how long it takes to get there. I myself am interested in computers and security but probably not to the degree that you are. Glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MeTeoRite
    Approved

MeTeoRite

Feb 4, 2018
    Male
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks man! I'm glad to be here to share my knowledge with the rest of the community!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)