It's ya boi, HitmanG

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
As you can probably read, I'm ya boi, HitmanG. I absolutely love CS:GO. Just about the only thing I play on CS:GO is retake, and when I found the DMFrenzy retake servers, I fell in love. You'll find me playing a lot on the retake servers. I've been trying to grind to that auto bhop. I'm also currently going to a vocational school for Networking, while also taking college courses in Java and IT essentials. I have a lot of experience in configuring CS:GO servers. I know a little bit of Source Pawn, and I am relatively fluent in Java. I also have messed with MySQL, but nothing more than some basic PHP login systems and MySQL connections with CS:GO servers. I'm always trying to learn something new. I'm currently getting my feet wet in some android development. I like playing with everyone, no matter the skill level. Feel free to add me on steam, which should be linked on my profile.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Welcome hitman!!! I'm glad you enjoy our retakes servers! Which server do you normally play on?

Comment
Credits
Welcome hitman!!! I'm glad you enjoy our retakes servers! Which server do you normally play on?

I play on whatever retake server has a spot available. I also play on the DM servers once in awhile. DMFrenzy retakes are the best retakes, and the number of players playing on them show that. Must be a pain in the ass to maintain all of them lol

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom