My Intro

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction! My names David but most my friends call me mirq so whichever you want is fine with me, Im 16, I've been playing cs for probably about 2 years. I've been playing on the DMF 1v1 server for a while now and became friends with the staff as well as the community that was actively playing at the time just never got around to making my intro post. I used to be really active on the server and was also a donor but due to having to move far away and starting basically a new life i haven't been able to play at all really. With that being said, now that Im settled in the new house i plan on playing and interacting with everyone a lot more. I hope to talk to you guys soon and become an active part of the community again! Heres my steam (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198436906175/) and also my discord (maiwz#3002).

Credits
Hey pizza, not sure if we've met before but I hope we get to know each other :)

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Howdy!

Shitty deal about having to move! It's never a fun task!

Where did you move to?

Comment
Credits
Hey Unititled! Just moved from California to Idaho :cry: not the most enjoyable place to move to but it is what it is i guess lol

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom