Octo's Introduction!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello my name is Octo, lets see here I started to play cs from watching pro players, thinking I was the shit went into a comp match with only 4 hours on the game... lets just say three players were kicked due to team kill one of them being me hehehe. Stoped playing the game for a long time till my old friend said lets play some death match saying sure hopping into the match using the auto thinking I am good..... that same match my friends friend joined his name was Chev Chelios, seeming like a cool guy asked me to play a comp with him and my response was "The last time a played comp did not turn out so well.". No fucks were given he added me a brought me into a lobby match making for Dust 2 (Remaking) using my unranked strats we pulled a win ;). After the match I got pulled into comp I loved it as well as AWPing so all I did for at least a month was use awp and scout every round thinking I was good. (still not good) moving a little bit farther in the future l still suck heavy balls, still thinking I am the shit (this is around the time I got my first rank S2)
still friends with Chev Chelios he brought we in to various servers example- Awp servers and deag servers, once I was just staring at my screen just day dreaming then get a invite from Chev Chelios I decide to join the guy noticing that it was a 1v1 server you can take a guess what server it was, in my head I was thinking " I have to be the best! end up on top!" joined I got fucked hated my life and realized I suck and I left. Only play comp with Chev Chelios the more I knew he was a total fag he was so salty he would blame on everyone except himself so I got tired of the fag and blocked him. Made much better friends (Shout out Fuel, Ping, and Shrimp) then yet another day just looking at the cs menu daydreaming I think "hmmmm what should I do" looking at servers I scroll down my history list to see the same 1v1 server! joined it still got shit on but in a better way :) started to play a lot just for shit n' giggles having a nice time, still playing today!

-Octo

P.S- Ignore the bad grammar I did not put a lot of time into this <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom