Fixed Plugins...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Do you guys want something added to the retakes server?

Nothing major, I don't want to change the gameplay at all.

1st thing I was thinking... it would be nice to change the color of your chat messages? Like we have in the store for the 1v1 server. Maybe I can set the colors per flag.

I also need to add a few messages in for the "advertising" plugin. Are there any issues with players that you guys can think of? Are people being stupid and taking the retakes way too serious?

Credits
It would be cool to have a mix of that with our teamspeak Frank for the admins to chat and to address the problems together. What do you think?

Comment
D

Deleted member 142

There's a major flaw in the nade distribution that you might want to fix, on the CTs-side retaking a site you are significantly less likely to get a flashbang opposed to T-side where you spawn with it much more frequently. This is highly unlikely given that a Terrorist needs more flashbangs to enter and control the map, where as CT's normally use flashbangs to buy time and hold off positions.

Retaking a site with no nades, only a molotov and a smoke on the CT side opposed to a flashbang is really unrealistic and extremely common in my experience on the server.

Just a thought^^

Comment

VenTure

VenTure
Credits
Frank has the right idea, lots of people recently have been adding me to tell me that there is a cheater on the server... also Dr. Ted i find that no one uses the teamspeak, mainly because everyone i play with/know use discord because it is much simpler, if we could make a discord server that would be great! - Just a thought

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I have the a teamspeak server or I can set one up. I have an open license, I switched to a new datacenter so the DMFrenzyTS is gone. I can make one though or merge it with my current server which has quite a few people on it actively. But it doesn't change the fact that I think we should give users the ability to call admins or a place for admins to meet.

Comment
Credits
Hey I know how to use discord too but I find it more for hanging out with friends, teamspeak is much more professional in my eyes.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I like the calladmin... just damn, it looks like a lot to install it! lol. Have you installed this before Frank?

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
No but we can do it fairly quickly if needed. or we can test it on some of our servers.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I'll try to finish off the sourcebans tomorrow (1st day off this week).. After that, I'm going to tackle this.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom