rewarding system (suggestion)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
image.jpeg image.jpeg Attracting people to the website and encourage reporting:
----------------
Solution:

A simple way to not only attract people to the DMF website, and encourage reporting to increase the qualities of the servers is to add a reward to this who report any hackers. Assuming that they give sufficient evidence (video) and info (profile link), it will give a answer to the question 'why should I have to report the hacker', which I see so much in the discord chat.
----------------
Why we need it:

Our current system of having someone join discord, and say there's a hacker on a server leaves work for unavaible admins to fix, which leads to the issue persisting. Given we advertise the reward of reporting a hacker with sufficient evidence should be enticing for independent reports.
----------------
Why it's good:

The only thing left would be to figure out an appropriate number of credits given as the reward, and given all that is needed is a simple addition to the standard messages in the server, and the handing of credits, it's an efficient idea.

The following photos show evidence of the current system being inefficient.

Credits
I don't care if I get an award or not. I'll just take a video to get rid of them. My reward is playing the game fairly. But I'm glad you put this out.

Comment
Credits
I don't care if I get an award or not. I'll just take a video to get rid of them. My reward is playing the game fairly. But I'm glad you put this out.
Thanks for honesty, wished more people thought the way you do!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom