Wager Matches [Please Leave Feedback!]

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Wager Matches.

Hello there thank you for stopping by on this forum post, thank you for your time! While playing the DMF 1v1 server, I was thinking what could I do to make this experience for everyone a bit more interesting, and more exciting. So I came up with the idea of Wager Matches.

What Are Wager Matches?
Wager matches are where a single player, or a group of players can put in points to wager against other players in the lobby. These can be very exciting as it is risking your credits, but if you win it could be a great reward.

How will it this work?
There will be a command "!rwager", this will enter you into the queue, and if another person is in a queue you will be placed into a match. Also if you want to directly wager a person you can do "!wager *players name*". At the beginning of the match, you will be required to put in how much credits you want to wager (this will be added up and added to the jackpot, which you will receive after the match is over). You are required to at least have 10 credits, to have the comands (!rwager, and !wager) to work.

Thank you for you're time!!

Credits
Please leave some feedback, and some suggestions to make this idea better!

Comment
Credits
I like this idea; however, instead I think this could be implemented into the already existing !challenge command. I've seen this on other servers, where when players type !challenge it allows them to select the opposing player and then place a wager/bet as well.

Now if you're talking about being able to wager on other players' duels, then that sounds like a neat idea.

Comment
Credits
I like this idea; however, instead I think this could be implemented into the already existing !challenge command. I've seen this on other servers, where when players type !challenge it allows them to select the opposing player and then place a wager/bet as well.

Now if you're talking about being able to wager on other players' duels, then that sounds like a neat idea.

Thank you for your honest opinion, it is really appreciated.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom