We need your (the players) help!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey guys!

The owner is working on a new system for you guys and he'd like some suggestions on what to add into that system.

As you all should know on the 1v1 server we have a shop and credits system and so the owner is working on a way for you guys to earn more credits for completing certain achievements. See here :
http://www.dmfrenzy.com/threads/contracts.56/

Here's where you come in : He wants you guys to come up with realistic ideas for achievements and how many credits you deserve for completing them.

Have fun and stay creative!

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
You could follow a standard achievement system based off of incremental events or other events. What I am talking about:

• Win in arena 1 (25/50/10 credits, I don't use credits and haven't even looked at prices in store so I don't know a fair amount on any of these)
  • Finish with most MVP's (MVP's are earned by winning in Arena 1, default in SPlewis's 1v1 plugin which I assume is used)
  • Get 100 kills
  • Get 1000 Kills
  • Get 10,000 Kills (keep going)
  • Knife kill? (maybe?)
  • 100 Headshots
  • 1000 Headshots
  • ect ect....
  • 10 kill streak (x5 points for each kill past 9 so 10 kills or more without dying end up being 5 credits a piece instead of default 1)
There are a ton of achievements you can award, it all depends on how hard the credit plugin is to customize or what the support looks like for it as far as creating said achievements.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom