• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

160 seconds between posts / Only 5 media allowed in post.

Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I mean to my knowledge, I think you can just reply to the thread with the rest of the media but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, normally we don't need more than 5 pieces of evidence unless its multiple clips which in that case can easily be converted into one video with the use of a editing software.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..
160 seconds between posts? That's new to me lol.

What do you mean only 5 pieces of media allowed? Are you only able to upload 5 things period?!?!?

Are you using the media section on the site?