DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

160 seconds between posts / Only 5 media allowed in post.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 01:35
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:35
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
21 5 0
I mean to my knowledge, I think you can just reply to the thread with the rest of the media but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, normally we don't need more than 5 pieces of evidence unless its multiple clips which in that case can easily be converted into one video with the use of a editing software.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..
160 seconds between posts? That's new to me lol.

What do you mean only 5 pieces of media allowed? Are you only able to upload 5 things period?!?!?

Are you using the media section on the site?

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 01:35
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
When I put up a youtube video i use the media section which then takes it from youtube link onto the forum that is how you can click and play the video..

Yes when I create a post I have to wait 160 plus seconds until i can repost for some reason..

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
lol no worries... im glad you brought it up though... i had some of the permissions set wrong!!! Now those permissions are fixed lol