160 seconds between posts / Only 5 media allowed in post.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..

Credits
I mean to my knowledge, I think you can just reply to the thread with the rest of the media but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, normally we don't need more than 5 pieces of evidence unless its multiple clips which in that case can easily be converted into one video with the use of a editing software.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
So I noticed two bugs with in the website first off 160 second post timer?? Really?? I can understand a 5 second post timer maybe even 15 second post timer but that seems to be a bit much.. Next off only 5 pieces of media allowed.. Well what if your providing evidence?? Or in this case the 10 man videos from the last week.. Rather than making 2 posts on the topic i would have much rather only made one.. Just my thoughts..

160 seconds between posts? That's new to me lol.

What do you mean only 5 pieces of media allowed? Are you only able to upload 5 things period?!?!?

Are you using the media section on the site?

Comment
Credits
When I put up a youtube video i use the media section which then takes it from youtube link onto the forum that is how you can click and play the video..

Yes when I create a post I have to wait 160 plus seconds until i can repost for some reason..

Comment
Credits
ok lol.. Just got frustrated is all :)
Hope your having a good day on your end!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
lol no worries... im glad you brought it up though... i had some of the permissions set wrong!!! Now those permissions are fixed lol

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom