Issue 1v1 Server Kinda Scary At Night

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
There be some creepy ass mfers on the 1v1 server. The 1v1 server needs an active admin at night y-all. It's getting a little carried away. I can't go on the 1v1 server without getting called a fat ;(((

Credits
the 1v1 needs an active admin period, not just at night. that admin used to be me but life happens

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
P-please mister. The server needs Jesus!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Big boy pants are required for the 1v1 server at night lol

Hopefully we should have some 1v1 admins soon...

Last edited:
Comment

Cryptic

SERVER VIP
Credits
I can be active on the 1v1 server if needed I do like to play just to pass time :)

Comment
Credits
I’ve been on the 1v1 server the last two nights and I can agree that sometimes people can be toxic or hateful. However, during the times I’ve been on the 1v1 server at night nothing seemed to be to out of hand.

Comment

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
not hard taking care of a couple of children. never had a problem

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
1.) Why are you three commenting on this now?

2.) Obviously the 1v1 server needs Jesus. I can't get a 8 kill spree my first try without being called the N word.

3.) I had a dream where I stopped time to fuck my crush.

4.)

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
The 1v1 in my opinion needs more than one admin. When I was still a part of the staff team I gave up on playing 1v1's which were actually the entire reason I became a part of DMF in the first place. The high slot count makes it extremely annoying to staff as a single staff member. If there's not 2 staff members on the 1v1 for at least 75% of the day it's just going to keep getting worse. This is why 1v1's would likely benefit the most from Unitled's "Per-Server-Admin" idea.

Take my words with a grain of salt, I'm a dumb 18 year old who doesn't play this game often enough anymore

Comment

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
The 1v1 in my opinion needs more than one admin. When I was still a part of the staff team I gave up on playing 1v1's which were actually the entire reason I became a part of DMF in the first place. The high slot count makes it extremely annoying to staff as a single staff member. If there's not 2 staff members on the 1v1 for at least 75% of the day it's just going to keep getting worse. This is why 1v1's would likely benefit the most from Unitled's "Per-Server-Admin" idea.

Take my words with a grain of salt, I'm a dumb 18 year old who doesn't play this game often enough anymore
That dream might not come true my guy. Trust. I stopped cuz I was being called a sand n***** over and over. Anyways, take this picture of some Miso Soup as my way of saying "1v1 servers are toxic, and will always be toxic."
-Much love, Brownie.

That Miso Soup look kinda fire :/

Comment
Credits
All memes aside, I trust brown to be the 1v1 admin more than anyone else. I am well aware that this will be an unpopular opinion but just hear me out. Me and brown met on the 1v1 server probably around 11 months ago and we used the be on ALL THE TIME together. When I became an admin for the sole purpose of cleaning up the 1v1 server he used to help me a ton with reports as well as sending me clips and profiles when I was offline. When its time to be serious, he can be, although that will probably hard to believe for most.

edit: rip witherboss, rip freedoms, rip yawn, rip drifter, rip mdL. sad to see all the old 1v1 grinders go, good times :sleep:

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom