Comment 24/7 TX Retakes?

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Was the 24/7 Texas retakes taken down? I used to play on it all the time due to better ping but I logged on one day to it not being there. The Chicago server still has great ping but I was just wondering.

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Yes it was taken down because it wasnt getting enough people to play. I do believe there were around 7-8 regulars in that server and i feel that it shouldnt have been taken down because many players joined that server because every other server was full. The only thing i can say to you is buy vip to get into games. But otherwise tx retakes is gone.

Comment
Credits
Yes it was taken down because it wasnt getting enough people to play. I do believe there were around 7-8 regulars in that server and i feel that it shouldnt have been taken down because many players joined that server because every other server was full. The only thing i can say to you is buy vip to get into games. But otherwise tx retakes is gone.
Oh, that’s too bad. Thanks.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
It wasn’t pulling it’s weight.

If a server is dead during prime time, it isn’t doing well then...Sorry, I don’t like seeing an empty server.

I love seeing the servers all full!

NY seems to be there it’s at.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom