Alien Skin

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I think that the alien skin should be removed because it is a small, short skin and when a player headglitches with an alien skin you can’t even see their head. The alien skin gives the player an unfair advantage.

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
I totally agree with im ,It pisses me off ,evne tho I think everyone skin should be deleted , because I really cant play vs anyone with skin and because they are 25 credits everyone ha them and I cant get a normal kill , hitboxes on the deadpool are broken

Comment

Space

ADMIN
Credits
I agree with this as well, people in the retake server are abusing this skin as the bhop around the map making it very hard to hit them.

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
I definitely think that there is an unfair advantage to have a skin that is significantly smaller than it's hitbox. You can peek one way angles that would be headshot angles for a full model very easily. (Not that I have any experience abusing this of course)

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Skins have been removed from public...

There's no more Alien skin for anyone...

Once each server reboots it'll reflect this - Any future skins that are added will be of normal height/size.

Comment

3CLYPS3

SERVER VIP
Credits
yeah we should prob remove that broken bs. I'm not saying it's not fun, it's just not fair to non admins/vip.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom