!CallAdmin Feature

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Hi all, this post is for everyone but admins should find it especially important. As of recently untitled has got the !CallAdmin plugin working on most if not all the servers and it works very well! As with every good idea there are always some consequences to follow and one of the main ones is people abusing the !callAdmin feature. If you are a player and see someone abusing call admin please PM one of the admins or report them on here, chances are the admins are going to know as well since we get every request submitted. If you are an admin and you see someone abusing the feature try and talk to them and if they continue to abuse it give them an 1 or 2 cool down from the servers and if behavior persists add more and more time.

Just yesterday I would guess 10-15 reports came in within a 3-4 hour period and 90% were from the UK server and OVER HALF were people reporting other people for being "Silver and stupid" in the retake servers. Please remind everyone that this IS NOT a valid reason to report someone and there is a message that pops up that reads: "This server is for FUN! If you are being too toxic and take this too seriously you can be banned". Untitled host these servers for everyone to play on not just the "best of the best". If you are an admin and are not getting the reports please let Ted, Untitled or myself know and we can get those working.

On a side note, is everyone enjoying the call admin? I can say we have banned 2-3 hackers fairly quickly because of this plugin! There are somethings we can and cannot do. We will look to see if there is a way to hide the reports from chat but that may be out of our hands! Hopefully you all like it!

Credits
Yep great work! however I'd like to ask, because when someone reports it shows for all to see that they did (even the cheater) can this be changed? can it be secretly? because the cheater might just leave or remove his hack. I think there should be a solution for this but great work it's really nice:)

Comment
Credits
Just so I understand, how does the command work? How would I know of someone were to call for me?

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
You would get a PM on steam from one of untitled's accounts that has the report information... You'll know if you got one. You have to have his second steam account added.

Comment
Credits
You would get a PM on steam from one of untitled's accounts that has the report information... You'll know if you got one. You have to have his second steam account added.
I don't think I have his second steam account added, if you can PM me the link on steam that would be great

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom