Fixed Disconnects and quits game after map switch..

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I have noticed an issue where the 1v1 servers have been disconnecting and quitting the game after map has switched.. I am not sure whether this is programmed in because of high volumes of players playing in the server or what the deal is.. Personally i would much rather have it disconnect then to quit the game entirely because then i have to wait for the game to boot back up.. I have been proactive in just disconnecting myself from the server then reconnecting after a few seconds giving time for the first round to be played that sort of thing.. typically works if you give it about 15 to 20 seconds.

Anythoughts??

On this end I have done a verify on all game files an complete wipe and reinstallation of CSGO to my knowledge it hasn't occurred on any of the other public servers i have played in. Normal Valve servers do not have this issue on deathmatch or casual. I do not know about the other game modes though because i don't play the other game modes that often.

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
It happens on certain maps and I personally am not sure why but there really isn't anything we can do to fix it to my knowledge.

Comment
Credits
Sounds good I was just making everyone aware of it incase no one else was having the issue.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Thanks.... lets keep testing this out.. im trying new things daily lol.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
also.. i added 5 new 1v1 rounds!

I'm trying to add the new mp5 gun...

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
possible new skins, not too sure lol

!music works again now too

Don't forget, hitting , (coma) on your keyboard will pull up a full menu

Last edited:
Comment
Credits
Ah cool thank you so much for the information!!.. Sorry i was away over the weekend spent some time with the boyfriend playing ESO and some other things going on as well.. Tonight was my first night back into the server i spent about 5 hrs in the 1v1 server it was fun! I love 1v1 servers personally..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309052342?t=02h03m01s

I had only been in the server for about 3 minutes when i got kicked i was chatting with someone in discord while playing so i later mute some audio because it was personal in nature..

Here is what i had from tonight's stream in your server.
1. 00:39:55

2. 01:42:27

3. 02:03:01

4. 02:23:50

5. 03:05:39

I will try to keep ya posted when i can if i notice anymore issues.. Please keep in mind this video footage might only be available for 36hrs because of twitch's policy regarding longer streams they tend to delete or remove them. It was streamed on youtube and steam so not sure if any of it got saved there but i did download the raw footage if you wanted it. Its about 11 gigs.

Comment
Credits
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01

Comment
Credits
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

that desktop gives me anxiety

Comment
Credits
What is wrong with my desktop?
All the files and apps everywhere here's mine for refrence

4fd2986014eba2b86cbc4e751ba6c9f5.jpg

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I’m thinking this might have something to do with the store files.

I’m going to be redoing the store items soon enough.. hopefully it’ll work better.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom