DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Disconnects and quits game after map switch..

Local time
Today, 18:22
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I have noticed an issue where the 1v1 servers have been disconnecting and quitting the game after map has switched.. I am not sure whether this is programmed in because of high volumes of players playing in the server or what the deal is.. Personally i would much rather have it disconnect then to quit the game entirely because then i have to wait for the game to boot back up.. I have been proactive in just disconnecting myself from the server then reconnecting after a few seconds giving time for the first round to be played that sort of thing.. typically works if you give it about 15 to 20 seconds.

Anythoughts??

On this end I have done a verify on all game files an complete wipe and reinstallation of CSGO to my knowledge it hasn't occurred on any of the other public servers i have played in. Normal Valve servers do not have this issue on deathmatch or casual. I do not know about the other game modes though because i don't play the other game modes that often.

Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
It's a bug. I havn't had to reinstall my game every though I just start mine back up

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 19:22
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
26 0 1
It happens on certain maps and I personally am not sure why but there really isn't anything we can do to fix it to my knowledge.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Forum Credits
Post Background Postbit Highlight Post Style Profile Music
Reactions
26 0 2
Thanks.... lets keep testing this out.. im trying new things daily lol.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
26 0 2
also.. i added 5 new 1v1 rounds!

I'm trying to add the new mp5 gun...

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
26 0 2
possible new skins, not too sure lol

!music works again now too

Don't forget, hitting , (coma) on your keyboard will pull up a full menu

Last edited:
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Ah cool thank you so much for the information!!.. Sorry i was away over the weekend spent some time with the boyfriend playing ESO and some other things going on as well.. Tonight was my first night back into the server i spent about 5 hrs in the 1v1 server it was fun! I love 1v1 servers personally..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309052342?t=02h03m01s

I had only been in the server for about 3 minutes when i got kicked i was chatting with someone in discord while playing so i later mute some audio because it was personal in nature..

Here is what i had from tonight's stream in your server.
1. 00:39:55

2. 01:42:27

3. 02:03:01

4. 02:23:50

5. 03:05:39

I will try to keep ya posted when i can if i notice anymore issues.. Please keep in mind this video footage might only be available for 36hrs because of twitch's policy regarding longer streams they tend to delete or remove them. It was streamed on youtube and steam so not sure if any of it got saved there but i did download the raw footage if you wanted it. Its about 11 gigs.

Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01

Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

that desktop gives me anxiety