DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Disconnects and quits game after map switch..

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 01:42
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
I have noticed an issue where the 1v1 servers have been disconnecting and quitting the game after map has switched.. I am not sure whether this is programmed in because of high volumes of players playing in the server or what the deal is.. Personally i would much rather have it disconnect then to quit the game entirely because then i have to wait for the game to boot back up.. I have been proactive in just disconnecting myself from the server then reconnecting after a few seconds giving time for the first round to be played that sort of thing.. typically works if you give it about 15 to 20 seconds.

Anythoughts??

On this end I have done a verify on all game files an complete wipe and reinstallation of CSGO to my knowledge it hasn't occurred on any of the other public servers i have played in. Normal Valve servers do not have this issue on deathmatch or casual. I do not know about the other game modes though because i don't play the other game modes that often.

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
It's a bug. I havn't had to reinstall my game every though I just start mine back up

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 02:42
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
It happens on certain maps and I personally am not sure why but there really isn't anything we can do to fix it to my knowledge.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Thanks.... lets keep testing this out.. im trying new things daily lol.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
possible new skins, not too sure lol

!music works again now too

Don't forget, hitting , (coma) on your keyboard will pull up a full menu

Last edited:

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Ah cool thank you so much for the information!!.. Sorry i was away over the weekend spent some time with the boyfriend playing ESO and some other things going on as well.. Tonight was my first night back into the server i spent about 5 hrs in the 1v1 server it was fun! I love 1v1 servers personally..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309052342?t=02h03m01s

I had only been in the server for about 3 minutes when i got kicked i was chatting with someone in discord while playing so i later mute some audio because it was personal in nature..

Here is what i had from tonight's stream in your server.
1. 00:39:55

2. 01:42:27

3. 02:03:01

4. 02:23:50

5. 03:05:39

I will try to keep ya posted when i can if i notice anymore issues.. Please keep in mind this video footage might only be available for 36hrs because of twitch's policy regarding longer streams they tend to delete or remove them. It was streamed on youtube and steam so not sure if any of it got saved there but i did download the raw footage if you wanted it. Its about 11 gigs.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

I had an interesting issue while playing on the minecraft map where it lagged out on me i am going to keep this seperate but i can tell you it wasn't on our network end that this lag spike occurred.. To me it felt cpu related but unsure. This happened at 02:03:01

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I realized after posting that i might have mis posted on this i think its server side cpu issues my gaming computer i7 8700k seemed to be fine during the time of all this according to remote management tool.

Original post..

that desktop gives me anxiety

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
I’m thinking this might have something to do with the store files.

I’m going to be redoing the store items soon enough.. hopefully it’ll work better.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Yeah idk.. I will keep my eyes open if i can.. At the moment me and my cahce server are going around in circles.... I can't wait to finish writing these shell scripts..

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Well now that is interesting.. Sounds like it might be a bug in the main server side stuff... Interesting.. I would backup your servers first then maybe play with different settings.. Remember to have offsite backup.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Have you been in playing lately? I believe that plugin fixed it! I haven’t been booted since I put it in! :)

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
No i haven't been in recently.. I have been suffering asthma attacks and chest pain issues.. Just trying to pace myself some what at the moment..
Hopefully you feel better!!!

I have been through 3 map changes no issues so maybe it has been fixed!
I think it's fixed! I idled for a good 8 hours with no kicks at all!

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Thank you so much!!!

I played a few rounds today and things were working very smoothly except i noticed one of the red tags were tan for admin.. Just found it a bit odd..

Regarding Medical issues..
I am still experiencing both Asthma attacks and chest pain along with upper right back pain issues on top of already growing medical issues however I think once things settle down with the leaves and stuff I will probably have less attacks again and get back to a normal schedule... Doc has me on all types of inhalers and neutralizers and meds so i feel very over medicated at the moment.. I did get some what good news last time i went to the Neurologist they think that my numbness and tingling in my feet and legs are diabetic related this means if my sugar stays under control I won't do more damage then what already has been done.. The bad news is some damage has obviously occurred.. Still waiting on the full reports from this doc but that is what he stated at my appointment.. I am planning on doing some streaming maybe today of Elder Scrolls Online kinda keep it relaxed environment today but hoping to be back on the servers and more active next week.. All this poking and prodding has taken its toll on me.. Not to mention the hours riding in a vehicle to the appointment then back home again..

Back to server issues.. I notice more then two people do talk at the same time did that plugin not work for voice comm's?

Anyway thank you so much for all the hard work on these servers they are really starting to show progress!

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Thank you so much!!!

I played a few rounds today and things were working very smoothly except i noticed one of the red tags were tan for admin.. Just found it a bit odd..

Regarding Medical issues..
I am still experiencing both Asthma attacks and chest pain along with upper right back pain issues on top of already growing medical issues however I think once things settle down with the leaves and stuff I will probably have less attacks again and get back to a normal schedule... Doc has me on all types of inhalers and neutralizers and meds so i feel very over medicated at the moment.. I did get some what good news last time i went to the Neurologist they think that my numbness and tingling in my feet and legs are diabetic related this means if my sugar stays under control I won't do more damage then what already has been done.. The bad news is some damage has obviously occurred.. Still waiting on the full reports from this doc but that is what he stated at my appointment.. I am planning on doing some streaming maybe today of Elder Scrolls Online kinda keep it relaxed environment today but hoping to be back on the servers and more active next week.. All this poking and prodding has taken its toll on me.. Not to mention the hours riding in a vehicle to the appointment then back home again..

Back to server issues.. I notice more then two people do talk at the same time did that plugin not work for voice comm's?

Anyway thank you so much for all the hard work on these servers they are really starting to show progress!

The red admin tag doesn't work too??? WTF! LOL.. It doesn't work for senior admin, which I was aware of. I'll look into this!

Sorry about all of your medical issues! Hopefully you get some relieve soon enough..

I just checked the server errors and did notice one for the voice plugin. I'm an idiot and forgot to install a required extension for it! I'm going to go do that now...

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Arghhhh I've had it disconnect twice today! FML! When you feel better, maybe you could have a go at it and see how it goes?

💩💩💩💩💩💩

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Well now it appears we might have logical conversations now in the 1v1 server lol... I will try to get around to jumping in again.. And I will post here if i get kicked out.. However I did a full format and reinstall of csgo in hopes that this will solve the issue.

Also I created a desktop deal where i can log into the servers from clicking an icon on the desktop rather then opening up csgo and connecting up by the community tab.

I attached it here it might be useful to other admins.

Attachments

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Tags are fixed.. I also added colors for all other tags and created a few extra tags. I'll redo the tags in CAPS later.. I want the menu to be cleaner... once the server reboots you'll see the tags and the reds will be working now.

As for the booting.. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the store/downloads.. if i disabled it for an hour or so, would you be willing to test it for kicks?

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Tags are fixed.. I also added colors for all other tags and created a few extra tags. I'll redo the tags in CAPS later.. I want the menu to be cleaner... once the server reboots you'll see the tags and the reds will be working now.

As for the booting.. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the store/downloads.. if i disabled it for an hour or so, would you be willing to test it for kicks?
I will try to log in here in a few and play some rounds however I am live today.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
So.. I did not experience being kicked however i don't think the mute program is working correctly.. It needs to be a soft mute at the moment rather then muting players for the entire session.. Also I was muted several times and from what I have seen If your already keyed up and talking and some one talks on top of you.. Both parties will then get muted not just the one trying to key up over top.

But.. It was quieter and nice environment for the most part.

UntitledSoldier

2 YEARS!!! YEA!!!
[DMF FOUNDER!]
Local time
Aug 7, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Reactions
28 0 2
Admins shouldn’t be included in the voice check anymore.. I added the flag for it.. I’ve since changed it to 2 people at once.. once the server reboots you should see the different tags and it’ll also have the change in voice values.