Dmf_Parcs surf map?

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Not Parcs

Parcs
Credits
Surprisingly, i'm already really comfortable with the engine used to make maps as well as it's layout!
I've managed to create a simple little scene with a CT spawn, as well as a T spawn!
Once I understand how the ramps are made, and how to smooth them out, we're all in for a fucking trip!
I'm really excited to get this project rolling, and if you guys want to help, i'd love to get you in on this, i'll also change the map name to Dmf_Slippy.sdk, or something like that if I get more help, I don't want to take credit from any of you, i'd love to make a special tp room for the devs of the map as well, this could actually be pretty insane honestly, what do you guys think of it?
Here's a screenshot of it,
Thanks for reading,
-Parcs

Attachments

• Screenshot (114).png
    Screenshot (114).png
    456.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (116).png
    Screenshot (116).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Credits
Honestly, I would love to!

I have been thinking of making surf maps too as well. So im hoping for the rest of the week I can learn how to make surf maps by watching videos, articles, etc.
And hopefully I can commit to the process of the map :D.

Comment

Not Parcs

Parcs
Credits
Honestly, I would love to!

I have been thinking of making surf maps too as well. So im hoping for the rest of the week I can learn how to make surf maps by watching videos, articles, etc.
And hopefully I can commit to the process of the map :D.
Try this guy out, he's pretty chill, and seems to know what he's doing.
Also, feel free to work on this map with me, i'd love to see what we can do for the servers.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom