GTA V Modded Server

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Will you consider Playing?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes if I had GTA V

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Want to play on a GTA V modded server with others? KennyL and I have invested in a new server that will run a good list of mods including a base RP mod. If you would like to join please show your interest below and we can get you started on it.

Some of the mods that will be included are:
FiveRP
Radar (for police officers)
Trainers (mod manager and cheat menu)
Custom Web UI for person registration, vehicle registration and so on and so forth.
Fuel consumption
Vehicle Damage

If you have no idea how GTA RP works basically there are minimum two types of people, Cops, and criminals, both play normally but the Cops crack down on crime. Robberies, murder, speeding, drunk driving, assault and other crimes are what cops are looking for. Cops patrol and sit and wait, a civilian role is available but they just try not to cause trouble but also act as a normal person, calling 911 when they need to and other things. It's just like real life but on GTA. Most players will start as Criminals unless they are trained to be a cop as you will need to know basic stuff like "10-1", "10-4". "Code 3", "Code 5" and more. Let us know if you would want to join as the server is whitelisted and you will need to be added to it. We are working on setting it up so it will be a couple days but we are just curious.

Thanks!
Frank/Kenny

Credits
Sounds like a neat idea..:D However, how many players in the forums have GTAV? Personally id play if i had it/pc supported it haha! But it's nice to see these ideas

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
I don't know how many people have GTA V that is why I asked. I know a good source of the people I talk with all play and own GTA V.

Comment
Credits
That's pretty good, Being not just csgo servers is quite nice as the forums are growing, best of luck

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom