Fixed Gun Switching at the beginning of rounds!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Did you not have a weapon skin on your ak47 at times?

I want to run a test.. disable !ws, !st, !knife, ETC.. I want to disable these plugins 1 by 1 and see if this bug goes away as I disable certain plugins.. this should help narrow it down.

If you have time before I’m home from work in 4 hours, could you disable your ak skin, and !st and anything else attached to it.. basically so it’s back to stock form lol. Then once it’s stock, we will see if it continues.

I tried to fix it yesterday, while my original plan was to format the server and start new again! It’s about time I do that anyways... if this test fails, then I’ll do that!

Comment
Credits
So.. I have purchased skins in my account that is my ak that has 23k on it.. When it reloads to the default skin no that's not my skin. By the way I just woke up things aren't going all that well here I have been having back to back asthma attacks today.

Comment
Credits
Tomorrow is my my Boyfriend and father in laws birthday so I won't be around then either. However I will try to make myself available on Saturday and we can try testing these plugins 1 by 1.. Not sure if you can wait that long or not.. I will touch base Saturday morning when i wake up..

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
So.. I have purchased skins in my account that is my ak that has 23k on it.. When it reloads to the default skin no that's not my skin. By the way I just woke up things aren't going all that well here I have been having back to back asthma attacks today.

Hopefully you feel better!

Tomorrow is my my Boyfriend and father in laws birthday so I won't be around then either. However I will try to make myself available on Saturday and we can try testing these plugins 1 by 1.. Not sure if you can wait that long or not.. I will touch base Saturday morning when i wake up..

Tomorrow would be better for myself. I'm working 6 days this week, so it doesn't leave me much free time for myself.

Next week I'm only working 4 days! I'm hoping to add more stuff to the servers next Friday,

Comment
Credits
Yeah sorry i didn't make it into the server today.. I tried @ing you in the admin chit chat to let you know i wasn't going to make it in today I had some issues going on this direction.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
@lorentedford I think I fixed it! It didn’t do it for me yesterday.. could you possibly try it today when it’s jam packed?

Comment
Credits
I did have one random reload but it never happened after map change so i think we can call this good for now.. I will post back if i notice it again regularly..

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom