DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello DMF Crew! :)

Forum Credits
Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:46752370
I have over 4k hours on Counter Stike Global Offensive got to global got bored so I started playing retake servers for fun ;) So yeah, Hi again I guess People will know me as xaaiinn in the server 31.186.250.97:27015. Also throughout the server I've only spotted one cheater which he was obvious. Named : I'm Just A NORMAL KID. Anyways if I can possibly get admin that would be lovely, Love the server so let's keep it that way by removing people like him :)

wickk

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF SERVER VIP!]
Forum Credits
To be fair if you put some time in on the forums/discord, get to know people and show you're helpful & willing to put the work in, I see no reason why you couldn't become an admin in the future:)

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Welcome to the amazing DMF Fourms. Please dont hesitate to come to me or any staff member for support

Karim

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Welcome to the community, xaaiinn. If you wish to report a hacker, don't hesitate to join our Discord in-order to do so in a much quicker way.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN