Hello! I am PhantoByte!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello, my name is PhantoByte (or Jeffrey)! I have been playing CS:GO since its release. I never played 1.6 or Source before GO, but I have played after I got into GO. My first rank I have ever got was Distinguished Master Guardian and I never stopped trying from there. I have always liked the game simply because of the competitive aspect. Because of that, I ended up join a team back in 2016 that was created by a friend. He only picked me up because I had a great skill advantage over the rest of the team. Well, that team did not do well, so I left the team. I played a little after that just so I could keep my skill. Eventually, I got a little tired of the game. I took a 5 month break and after that, I came back only to find my account was Nova 2 because of rank decay. Ever since, I have had trouble getting out of Nova, but my skill remains high. I then joined a team under an actual organization called Sinai Village. We provided excellent results and everything was going well. However, we fell apart due to school and some rage issues out of another player. Since then, I formed another team consisting of only close friends just for fun. That is about it! Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom