hey im impact2k

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
hello my name is maurice and im from germany , but you can call me impact , i have played in the dmf retake serveral months now and have already earned some experience and new freinds , which are also apart of the dmf frenzy community , i decided to introduce myselftoday on this webside, when im not playing on my pc i like to play alot of table tennis in the free time :).

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
Welcome. Is there a difference between table tennis and ping pong?

Comment
Credits
ping pong is the most common used word for table tennis , but in my opinion they dont have the same meaning , for exmaple you say " ayy lets go playsome ping pong in the park " , you use ping pong if your playing it for fun ( on an non professional level) , but if you play alot of talbe tennis in a club , you will never say ping pong , because you take it really serious and see it as a sport and not an adventure :)

Comment

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
gottcha bro you should post a clip in dsicord of it ?????????

Comment

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Credits
OMG!!!!!!! Finally someone else that plays the same sport as me!!!!!! And fights for the name!!!!! WELCOME AND SCREW ANYONE WHO CALLS TABLE TENNIS PING PONG!!!! You tell them. Ping pong is casual play and table tennis is competitive. For example I train, have a coach and I go to tournaments. So I play table tennis. I need to get to know u. Add me and let's play sometimes. Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions just ask.

Comment
Credits
OMG!!!!!!! Finally someone else that plays the same sport as me!!!!!! And fights for the name!!!!! WELCOME AND SCREW ANYONE WHO CALLS TABLE TENNIS PING PONG!!!! You tell them. Ping pong is casual play and table tennis is competitive. For example I train, have a coach and I go to tournaments. So I play table tennis. I need to get to know u. Add me and let's play sometimes. Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions just ask.
thats pretty cool man :D , where are you from man? I would love to add you on steam and talk a little bit :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom