Fixed Iron Man Mask Bugged!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi guys, today I've noticed when someone is wearing Iron Man Mask, there is an error message on the whole screen for other players, it's like a cube... and in the cube says error, I mean it might not be due to the Mask I'm not entirely sure but when I asked somebody on the server today what could it be, they said that the Iron Man mask is bugged, and when they take it off or the person wearing it dies, it's normal again, I have a video example, hope this can be fixed and maybe the mask be temporary removed from the servers until it's fixed. (EU Retakes)

Video Example:

Thanks in advance!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
@Cisko

Thank you for reporting this problem!!! Next time you join the server it will download these files for you and you wont see the error message anymore!

Last edited:
Comment
Credits
Thank you for fixing that!

It's appriciated! :)

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I found another bug yesterday with the German server regarding the fast dl’s.. I fixed it yesterday, so this server should be working perfectly now.. any issues please report them to me.. thanks again!

Comment
Credits
Today as I was on the server one guy reported in the chat that he's been seeing "big as s error" over his screen so I think he was referring to the same thing as here in the video, I don't know what could be the issue, maybe again some mask but I wouldn't happen to know which one, I personally had no issue, and for me the server is working perfectly.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Here’s how I test it...

Delete your models/mat’s folder on your PC...

Join the server and it’ll redownload everything..

Rejoin the server a 2nd time.. after it’s done, look in your console, see what shows as failed.. those downloads that fail will cause the error boxes.. and they will fail for everyone, not just you.

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom