Issue with 1v1 server map am_ramps_lego_d

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I've gotten this error message a few times now when trying to connect to the 1v1 server. It is the only map to my knowledge that won't download for me. Maybe it's a problem with whatever hosts the map download? I'm not completely sure but any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!20200707003619_1.jpg20200707004000_1.jpg

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Weird, it didn’t try to download the .bz2 file... I’ll check it out once home.. should be an easy fix :)

Comment

celery

SR ADMIN
Credits
That isn't a server issue that is a client issue, I don't know the fix but I've gotten it before on some surf maps

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
The server end is fine, it's on the server and the fast download server - The direct download link is here: http://dmfrenzy1.site.nfoservers.com/server/maps/am_ramps_lego_d.bsp.bz2 - You can see that it's working fine :)

Double check your end - See if the map is actually in your maps folder on your computer - If it is, delete it. Download the one I posted above.

If you don't have it in your maps folder, please download the one I posted above and move it to your maps folder :)

:cool:

Comment
Credits
The server end is fine, it's on the server and the fast download server - The direct download link is here: http://dmfrenzy1.site.nfoservers.com/server/maps/am_ramps_lego_d.bsp.bz2 - You can see that it's working fine :)

Double check your end - See if the map is actually in your maps folder on your computer - If it is, delete it. Download the one I posted above.

If you don't have it in your maps folder, please download the one I posted above and move it to your maps folder :)

:cool:

Just checked my maps folder and the map was in some weird file format different than the others. Definitely was an issue on my end. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom