Fixed Loss of credits & store purchased items.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
since the major CSGO update and the problem with the plug-ins on the retake server its caused everyone that played the eu retake to lose all credits and store bought items such as the BHOP.

I believe this issue was caused by the fact you deleted the number [10] EU retake which had all off the saved data for bhops and credits. Now we all use 31.186.250.97:27015

I was wondering if it was possible to gain back what we lost due to the server change and cs go update or we will have to grind it out again?

- wick

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Nothing changed, I’m confused here.

All items are stored in a MySQL database.

This 1 database gets shared for all servers.

So, if you have your retakes items in 1 retake server but not another, it’s most likely because that server isn’t connecting to the MySQL database.

This is most likely the issue for the EU retake. Chances are it’s not connecting to the MySQL database. The database is the same for the US servers and all EU servers.. do you follow me?

I’ll take a look at the database file once home.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Csgo updates don’t touch database info or anything like that..

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Try it out now.. I might have found the problem..

Comment
Credits
the number 9 server is currently offline, when its available i'll hop on and check it out. Do you think it could be to do with the fact that the old eu server was [10] and now its changed to [9]?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom